MapleMain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MapleMain where you'll learn a lot and improve on your animating!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Grandma.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Rose

Dear Grandma. Empty
PostSubject: Dear Grandma.   Dear Grandma. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Dear Grandma,
Did you know you're so annoying? Did you know that you're so nosey? Did you you're such a biter? Did you know that you're a attention hoar?Did you know that you wanna fit in? Stop fucking telling me to be like other people, i'm not a biter. Stop telling me to comb my hair, I like my hair this way. You can't make people what you want, it's called selfish. Stop telling me that my handwritting is shit, like you can't do better, you can't even write. Also you don't get good grades for neat handwritting. You're fucking getting on my nerves every single dam day, everytime you scream at my siblings and me you say the same things over and over. I'll add more later i'm pissed off lately. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Dear Grandma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Grandma.   Dear Grandma. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:37 pm

That's life, Wifey . At least your grandmother doesn't laze around, trying to make you buy things for her and most importantly ... At least she doesn't use up the toilet paper like a freaking monster .
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Dear Grandma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Grandma.   Dear Grandma. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Whut the fk. LOL. I guess it is true hubby.
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Dear Grandma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Grandma.   Dear Grandma. Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:26 pm

It's no lie that my grandma uses up the whole pack of toilet paper within 2 weeks .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Grandma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Grandma.   Dear Grandma. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Grandma.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleMain :: Non-Maple-Related :: Rage and Ranting-
Jump to: